- Energy Saving Technology & Design
- New System Designs
- Secondary Refrigeration Systems
- Soft Fruit/Rapid Chilling
- Pack House Cooling &
- Service & Maintenance
- CA Control Systems
- Palliflex Systems
- CO2 Scrubbers
- VPSA & PSA
- Air Conditioning & Heat Pumps
We are Evolving
Over recent years, the science and technology surrounding fresh produce storage has evolved. The equipment and instruments that help to maintain optimum storage conditions have become increasingly complex. STS are constantly evolving to remain experts in the design, installation and maintenance of storage technology.
Because all fruit and vegetables have unique demands with regard to temperature, humidity, CO2, O2, and ethylene levels, it is essential that modern storage facilities are professionally planned and installed. We apply our many years of knowledge to achieve maximum efficiency to every project from a single fruit store to large complexes.
Our STS engineers are well known and respected throughout the fresh produce and farming communities and are encouraged to develop their skills through supplier training and industry courses.
As a REFCOM certificated company, we are well placed to advise you on current legislation and legal obligations.
Please feel free to get in touch with us should you feel that STS Refrigeration could assist your business in any way.
- • DX Refrigeration Systems
- • Secondary Refrigeration Systems
- • Energy Saving Technology
- • Service and Maintenance
- • Leak Investigation of Refrigerant and
- • Bespoke Control Systems
- • CO2 Scrubbers
- • Nitrogen Generators
- • Ethylene Generators and Scrubbers
- • Pressurised Ripening Technology
- • Rapid Chill
- • Electrical Design and Installation
- • Air Conditioning & Heat Pumps