- Energy Saving Technology & Design
- New System Designs
- Secondary Refrigeration Systems
- Soft Fruit/Rapid Chilling
- Pack House Cooling &
- Service & Maintenance
- CA Control Systems
- Palliflex Systems
- CO2 Scrubbers
- VPSA & PSA
- Air Conditioning & Heat Pumps
New Systems Designs
STS Refrigeration can help you reduce the cost to both your business and the environment, by creating sustainable design solutions including low carbon, energy efficient refrigeration systems.
We work hard to promote a balance between environmental responsibility, cost and technical performance, and endeavor to design low energy solutions that deliver results without encumbering the children of the future.
Where possible, we engineer refrigeration systems that incorporate energy saving products that qualify for enhanced capital allowances. Further information can be found on the energy technology list at eca.gov.uk.
Regardless of the size of the project, be it for a small cold room or a large storage complex, STS Refrigeration have the right solutions and will provide refrigeration/cooling systems to suit your needs.Our comprehensive service includes full appraisal, design and installation advice, along with a site specific preventative maintenance programme.
- Individual Direct Expansion refrigeration systems.
- Food Factory Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Controlled Atmosphere Fruit Storage
- Ventilation Systems/Sock Systems
- Tailor made pack systems for multi-role applications, suites of cold rooms to blocks of controlled atmosphere stores and food factories.
- Special bespoke designed evaporators for direct expansion systems to minimise weight loss from fresh produce.
- Soft fruit cooling tunnels with high humidity pressure cooling.
- Packhouse cooling systems.
- Water chillers and associated pipework.
- All installations are compliant with PED-97/23/EC
Free Standing Controlled Atmosphere Stores
These two freestanding 100 ton Controlled Atmosphere stores have individual refrigeration systems using direct expansion refrigerant. Electronic controls and inverter drives provide economic operation.